Garden Center magazine is the leading industry trade publication serving independent garden center retailers in North America. We are known for providing relevant, timely and engaging content in every issue, with a focus on topics leaders need to thrive, including management, marketing, meeting consumer demands, trends and merchandising. With a suite of services – including monthly print and digital editions, daily news updates, virtual conferences, news, product e-newsletters and the Garden Center Conference & Expo – Garden Center provides business owners with the research, insight and analysis to help them grow their companies.
Garden Center magazine is owned by GIE Media, based in Valley View, Ohio. GIE Media was founded in 1980 and has grown over 38 years into a leading marketing and communications business-to-business media company serving 17 industries -- including the horticulture industry through its Horticulture Group (Greenhouse Management, Produce Grower, Nursery Management, Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary, in addition to Garden Center). The company goal of Group Interest Enterprises is to publish the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership.
The company employs nearly 100 editors, publishers, sales representatives, marketers and other professionals.
Garden Center Awards/Achievements:
- 2021 Regional Awards – five awards for articles and design – American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE)
- 2018 National Silver Award, Best Company Profile – “Bet the Farm” – American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE)
- 2018 National Gold Award, Infographics – American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE)
- 2018 Regional Awards – six awards for feature articles and design – American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE)
- 2017 Press Club Awards – Best Trade Publication in Ohio