Where: Rockledge Gardens, 2153 US-1, Rockledge, Florida 32955
When: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, September 27, 2021
Fee: $30.00 per person
Before we kick off the Garden Center Conference & Expo, join us for a behind-the-scenes tour of Rockledge Gardens. Learn how the Florida IGC has worked with local businesses as well as nonprofits to create stores within the garden center. Managing Director Liz Lark-Riley and department heads will explain how their partnerships work and how they’ve worked with outside vendors to build a better local business community
Topics we’ll cover will include:
- Working with outside vendors, setting expectations and identifying good fits for your IGC
- Building relationships and cross-promoting other local businesses
- Custom branding through local partnerships to promote your IGC and take control of your brand
- Consignment vending both big and small
- Opportunities with nonprofits
- Roundtable discussion about your pain points and questions regarding hosting local vendors, creating a space for a store within a store, promoting your partners, etc.
Lunch will be provided at Rockledge Gardens before the workshop begins. Transportation from the hotel will depart at 10:30 a.m. to Rockledge and will return at approximately 5:30 p.m.